Billionaire NBL owner Larry Kestelman has been urged to step down from the league amid a hostile takeover bid from an Illawarra Hawks owner who has close ties to Donald Trump.
A Democratic win in Wisconsin could lay the ground for the party to retake control of the House of Representatives ...
Add articles to your saved list and come back to them any time. A battle of the National Basketball League billionaires – including one with close ties to Donald Trump – has broken out on the ...
Elon Musk’s bid in court to block Sam Altman from restructuring OpenAI will be expedited for a trial in the fall of this year, a judge said. US District Judge Yvonne Gonzalez Rogers on Tuesday ...
A battle for control of Asos is brewing between two retail tycoons after Danish billionaire Anders Holch Povlsen moved closer to a takeover of the fast fashion retailer. Mr Holch Povlsen and his ...
The retail landscape is seeing a significant shift as Anders Holch Povlsen has increased his stake in Asos to just over 28%. This development signals his ambition to secure a stronger foothold in the ...
President Trump has made clear he wants to keep both men and their allies within his movement, but the tensions are growing. By Tyler Pager and Maggie Haberman Tyler Pager and Maggie Haberman ...
Raffaello Follieri said In today's fractured global landscape, the fight for rare metals has intensified due to supply chain ...
A longstanding dispute between two basketball-loving billionaires burst into the public last week. It’s about to get ugly.
An adviser at the center of the City Developments boardroom brawl between billionaire Kwek Leng Beng and his son, Sherman, has resigned a week after the family feud became public.